We are currently looking for talented FX Programmers / FX Artists to join us as we develop games on mobile platforms (iOS, Android), PC, consoles, and VR. You will work together with your team using different technologies, according to your experience and interest. Improve your experience in creating molecular objects, optimizing existing effects and solutions, and implementing graphic effects in a specific engine.
- 2 years experience in computer games production
- Good communication and organizational skills; ability to work as a team
- Knowledge of the latest video game industry trends, passion for making and playing games
- Experience in prototyping and creating special effects (particles, postprocess, light, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming language for creating shaders (GLSL, CG)
- High quality of generated code; programming skills
- Familiarity with tools for creating special effects
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or Unity
- Creativity and artistic sense
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 Cascade; Unity Shuriken
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of MODO or another 3D tool
- Technical approach (memory optimization, graphics, shader design, VR technology limitations)
- Knowledge of Popcorn FX will be appreciated
What we offer:
- Contact with the latest technology, including VR equipment
- Opportunity to participate in workshops raising your professional qualifications and skills
- Creative freedom
- Flexible working hours at our office in Katowice. We help with relocation
- Fitness and sports compensation
Join our team now!
To apply for this position, please send your application (with detailed resume, cover letter, portfolio or a link to it) to firstname.lastname@example.org.