We are currently looking for talented programmers to join us as we develop games on mobile platforms (iOS, Android), PC, consoles, and VR. The gameplay programmer will be responsible for developing the game, maintaining game structure, and implementing the created systems in Unity or Unreal Engine 4. At Anshar Studios, you will work together with your team using different technologies, according to your experience and interest.
- +1 years experience in video game industry (or related: programming simulators, interactive visualization, etc.)
- 1 or more credited game titles
- Strong C# / C++ knowledge
- Familiarity with Unity / Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to analyze and solve complicated problems
- Knowledge of the latest video game industry trends, passion for making and playing games
- Creativity and self-reliance
- Good communication and organizational skills; ability to work as a team
- Knowledge of the English language to read and create technical documentation
Additional qualifications (Senior):
- 5 years experience in computer games production
- 2 or more credited game titles
- High quality of the associated code
- Fast prototyping; speed and memory optimization
What we offer:
- Contact with the latest technology, including VR equipment
- Opportunity to participate in workshops raising your professional qualifications and skills
- Creative freedom
- Flexible working hours at our office in Katowice. We help with relocation
- Fitness and sports compensation
Join our team now!
To apply for this position, please send your application (with detailed resume and portfolio or a link to it) to email@example.com.