AVAILABLE ON STEAM, GOG, EPIC GAMES STORE, HUMBLE STORE AND GEFORCE NOW
Gamedec is a single-player non-combat cyberpunk isometric RPG. You are a game detective, who solves crimes inside virtual worlds. Use your wits to gather info from your witnesses and suspects, get to the bottom of deceptive schemes, save lives, and investigate the extraordinary relationships between virtual worlds and their inhabitants. The game continually adapts to your choices and never judges.
Tread carefully: You are the sum of your choices.
Gamedec emulates the nature of tabletop RPGs by focusing on character development through decision-making. Gather aspects and craft your unique set of professions that will allow you to lead investigations in a way that feet your style. Discover extraordinary relationships between the virtual worlds and their inhabitants thanks to the gathered information in the codex.
Like in classic tabletop RPGs, you’re given the freedom to approach situations from multiple angles rather than forcing a single solution – the choice is yours and yours alone.
- Interact with NPCs to gather intel and access dialogue options that hinge on your past choices, profession, and knowledge.
- Visit a multitude of virtual worlds, from environments that turn free-to-play clichés on their head, through gritty futurist domains, and into knights’ strongholds in the clouds.
- Use your Codex and Deduction screens to gather evidence and unscramble facts to conclude each case.
- Make decisions and choose Professions that resonate with your code of ethics. Follow the law, or go vigilante and dish out some poetic justice.
- Every choice you make will shape your gamedec. Determine how to you want to be perceived by selecting traits that correspond with your gameplay style. Be careful what you wish for: some of your choices will automatically have adverse effects.
- Depending on your past choices, characters in the Realium (real world) and Virtualia will either become friendly or hostile to your gamedec.